America’s educational institutions are the birthplace of innovation, but often face one common problem that cannot go unnoticed: resources.
As grant seeking and grant management evolves, grantees must keep up with the latest trends, legislation and technology. This white paper provides educational institutions with critical tips to win grant dollars and maximize program performance.
Inside, you’ll learn how to:
- Create compelling proposals
- Organize your internal team for the best results
- Plan for accurate post-award reporting
- Centralize data and grant information in a single location.
- Streamline processes to keep program objectives on task
- Maintain compliance with the DATA Act and UGG requirements
- Eliminate lost drawdown
Ready to improve your school’s grant management? Download “Grant Seeking and Grant Management in Education” today.