Municipalities and counties often face challenges when it comes to properly budgeting grants, managing activities and tracking performance. Without effective grant management and accurate reporting in place, it’s difficult to ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
Our white paper, “Municipalities and Counties: A Guide to Winning and Managing Grant Programs” provides critical tips and best practices to help you properly win and manage grant programs. You’ll learn how to
- Document project scope, expectations and intended outcomes
- Properly allocate grant funds to maximize drawdown
- Keep accurate expense reports and receipts for all purchases
- Track activity, spend and performance across sub-recipients
- Automate both financial and programmatic reporting
For more on winning and managing grant programs, download our white paper.