In early 2015, AmpliFund asked more than 200 nonprofit and public sector professionals one key question: What is the current state of grant management?
Changing grant reporting requirements and heightened award competition brought new challenges to the grant management community. This report calls out key issues faced by grant-seeking organizations, and ways to overcome them. Inside, you’ll uncover:
- Primary revenue and funding sources
- Confidence levels in the face of federal reporting changes
- Common grant management frustrations and how to address them
- Tools and technologies used by grant offices
- Challenges and opportunities ahead
Ready to read more? Download the report today.