Changing grant reporting requirements and heightened award competition have brought new challenges to the grant management community. “The 2016 State of Grant Management Report” dives into grant management challenges, the evolving needs of the federal landscape, and the effectiveness of tools and technology. With input from 185 nonprofit and public sector professionals, you’ll find insights on:
- Top primary revenue and funding sources
- Sentiments and responses to federal reporting compliance changes
- Common grant management challenges and how to address them
- Tools and technologies used by grant offices
- What’s in store for grant management
For a comprehensive look at the state of grant management, download the report.