Thompson Grants, a Division of CBIS
Provide your team with access to customized, expert-Led grants compliance training onsite or virtually.
AmpliFund’s partner, Thompson Grants, offers customized compliance training programs that can help your team learn to successfully manage grants and protect funding while keeping recipients and subrecipients in compliance with the uniform guidance.
Take the steps needed to stay in compliance with the complicated, detailed rules that govern federal funding. You’ll benefit from clear instruction on the most complex guidance and regulations issued by OMB, the Government Accountability Office (GAO), Treasury and all federal grant-making agencies.
Select from Thompson Grants' most requested sessions, listed below, or tell Thompson Grants your challenge areas and they will build a specialized training curriculum to suit your needs.
Virtual Custom Training
Thompson Grants will provide a live virtual streaming platform with interactive sessions. CPE and GPCI CEU credits and a license to the recorded content are available upon request.
Gather your team for four training sessions over one day or eight sessions spaced over two days. Each session is 90-minutes and includes expert instruction, interactive group exercises and a chance for Q&A. CPE and GPCI CEU credits and a license to the recorded content are available upon request.
- An onsite or virtual training program that features up to eight 90-minute sessions conducted by one expert trainer.
- A pre-training consultation with your expert trainer and Thompson Grants’ training coordinator to collaboratively plan a successful training event.
- Online access to all presentation slides and any supplemental materials, including a searchable copy of the full uniform guidance. (Optional printed materials and uniform guidance are available for a fee.)
- Up to 14.4 NASBA CPE and/or 12 GPCI continuing education credits for all training attendees.
- A debriefing meeting at the end of the last day of training.
- Onsite Training Only: Travel arrangements for your expert trainer and training coordinator (if traveling).
Popular Topics Include:
- Introduction to Grants Administration and a Review of OMB’s Uniform Guidance
- Internal Controls: Your First Line of Defense
- How to Manage Subaward Agreements and Monitor Subrecipients
- Procurement Best Practices Under the Uniform Guidance
- Indirect Cost Recovery Strategies
- Policies and Procedures: Making the Uniform Guidance Work, at Work
- And more! We can accommodate requests for specific session topics.